Our Mission and Objectives
The Association works to protect the rights and legitimate interests of Russian producers of railway freight rolling stock, support its members in their business, develop a solid basis for civilized competition, and facilitate successful interaction between the rolling stock industry, and central and local authorities.
The Association of Railcar Users and Manufacturers is guided in its work by the laws of the Russian Federation and by its Articles. To fulfil its mission, the Association sets the following objectives:
- design rules and methods to establish a civilized market for rolling stock in the Russian Federation by bringing together manufacturers of rolling stock, components and spare parts, and companies specializing in rolling stock maintenance and repairs;
- work with central and local authorities, public associations, and other companies, organizations and individuals;
- promote and facilitate the interaction of its members with other manufacturers and users of rolling stock, other market participants, central and local authorities, and the general public;
- render assistance in designing standards and guidelines intended to regulate the Russian rolling stock market;
- help to design measures to improve the quality of products manufactured by its members;
- study the rolling stock market , perform economic analysis and produce market forecasts;
- collect information on the state of the rolling stock market in Russia and abroad for the purposes of its members, etc.